giovedì 21 luglio 2011

Nathali Ayala - Isabel Lucas - Nancy Ujmariot




If you want to win some rare autographed Glee merchandise and help me pay my college tuition at the same time, read on! I’m currently in competition at bublaa.com, and if I can have the largest “bubble” by July 15, then I’ll win $10,000 to help pay for college! Joining my “Gleeks” bubble is quick and easy, and if you help me win the contest, I’ll give away a Glee prize pack of merchandise that I’ve collected over the past two years of running GleeFan.com!
Update (7-14-11): With all of your help and a Tweet from the amazing Jenna UshkowitzI’m currently in 2nd place! If I can get back into 1st before 1pm EST Friday, I’ll definitely be mailing out the prize package to one very lucky Gleek.
The prize package includes:1) A cast photograph signed by Chris Colfer (Kurt), Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina), Kevin McHale (Artie) and Amber Riley (Mercedes)!2) A Glee calendar signed by Broadway legend Idina Menzel, known on Glee as Rachel Berry’s mother, Shelby Corcoran. She’s also known for originating Maureen inRENT and Elphaba (the lead) in Wicked.3) A rare writer’s draft of the pilot script from September 26, 2008, including unaired scenes and original character descriptions. This script was given to me directly from Fox, and they are extremely rare. You can see a couple pages of it here.4) A rare red Glee hat, also direct from Fox’s publicity staff.
5) Glee, The Music: Volume 1 on CD. Own the very first Glee soundtrack, including songs like “Don’t Stop Believin’.”
Here’s all you have to do to be entered to win:1) Signup for free at bublaa.com. You can even make an account using Facebook Connect to make a speedy process even quicker!2) Join my “Gleeks” bubble. (This is important because I’ll need to have the biggest bubble by the time the contest ends to win.)3) Go to the Gleeks bubble’s conversations section and find my “Win rare signed Glee merch! Details inside…” topic! Then leave a reply with some way that I can contact you. It can be your Twitter, Facebook URL, email address, etc. Just so long as I can use it to get in touch with you, you’ll be entered to win!
4) Check back on July 16th to see if I won! If I win, then I’ll be randomly selecting a lucky winner to receive my Glee prize package.






Glee’s Jayma Mays on The Smurfs, OCD, and Doing It With Mr. Schuester


She’s best known for her turn as the OCD-addled guidance counselor Emma Pillsbury on Glee. But this week, Jayma Mays brings her quirky charm to the big screen as expectant mom and Smurf savior Grace Winslow in the animated/live-action hybrid The Smurfs. Vulture spoke with the actress about delivering lines to jelly molds, dealing with Glee’s twentysomething "teenagers," and what’s up with Emma and Mr. Schue. Can they have sex already?

When I first heard you were in the movie, I assumed you were voicing a Smurf. Did anyone ever tell you that your voice sounds a little like a cartoon character’s? In a good way!
Oh no, but I would absolutely love to get into animation and voice-over work. I feel like that has to be so freeing because you can't be typecast, really; you can do so many different things. It hasn't happened yet, but hopefully it will in the future.







“Glee” has already charted with a dozen albums and EPs, and now they’re set to release their very first live album: the companion soundtrack to their upcoming “Glee” 3D concert film.
clearpxl

“Glee: The 3D Concert Movie” soundtrack features the cast performing some fan favorites and some of their own biggest hits, including the original song “Loser Like Me,” their cover of Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’,” and their version of Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way.”
The Dalton Academy Warblers also appear here, offering up their hit versions of Katy Perry’s “Teenage Dream,” Pink’s “Raise Your Glass,” and Paul McCartney’s “Silly Love Songs.”
Covers of tracks by Britney Spears, the Beatles, Katy Perry, Michael Jackson, Cee Lo Green, and Barbra Streisand are also included. A version of Florence + The Machine’s “Dog Days Are Over” is included as a bonus track, for some reason.
The soundtrack hits stores on Aug. 9, while fans can catch “Glee: The 3D Concert Movie” in theaters beginning Aug. 12 for a limited two-week engagement.
Glee premieres its third season on Fox on Sept. 20.






GLEE FANS

Nathali Ayala



Isabel Lucas











Nancy Ujmariot










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento